There is going to be a ton of fabric cutting for my floral Robson trench. This weekend, I started to make a dent. Above, feast your eyes on approximately 12 yards of bias binding. This took me an entire afternoon!
I also cut out all the flannel interlining…
… and started on the main floral fabric. Confession: I almost cut out these front facing pieces with the print upside down! I’m so glad I caught it in time.
Lots more cutting to go, including the slippery rayon lining which I always hate cutting. I need to find a zen-like state of inner peace before I attempt this. 🙂
I won’t finish this coat anytime soon, but I hope you’ll enjoy seeing little bits of progress here and there. Stay tuned!