What a great way to brighten up someone’s day! : ) I was absolutely thrilled to be nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award by Catriona of The Secret Life of a Crafter…. Thanks so much to Catriona for thinking of me and taking the time to nominate my little crafting blog! It’s wonderful to hear that there are people “out there” reading about my crafting adventures, and I love that the online crafting community is so kind, helpful, and encouraging. This award totally made my day!
Here’s how the Super Sweet Blogging Award works:
Copy and paste this whole post and replace all your information – who awarded you, for example.
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS:
- Cookies or cake? – Usually cookies, but only because I don’t often find myself around a cake!
- Chocolate or vanilla? – Mmmm chocolate.
- Favorite sweet treat? – Tiramisu from Maria’s Pastry. Highest rum-to-dessert ratio ever.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? – After dinner, and on Sunday mornings. : )
- Sweet nick name? – Way to embarrassed to post that on the Internet!
And here are my nominees… congratulations, I think you and your blogs are Super Sweet! : )
- Amanda of Amanda’s Adventures in Sewing
- Carolyn of Handmade By Carolyn
- Chantal of A Handmade Wardrobe
- Colby of Sew Worthy
- Kat of The Couture Academic
(And yes, I realize that’s less than 13 – that’s way too daunting for me!)
Congrats to all, and thank you again to Catriona for being to sweet and nominating me!